As an entrepreneur, one of the most important things you need to do is build a relationship with your customers and clients.
They need to trust you and your product or service. Communicating on a regular basis is key.
A simple, yet astounding way to do this is through sending them an email regularly. Email is a personal digital connection.
Here are some ideas you can send to your list:
- Details about your process (behind-the-scenes)
- Quick video tips about their interests and how you can help
- Helpful articles discussing issues they may be having in business
- Advice based on your expertise and experience
- Templates they can use, created in Google Docs, Excel, or any other app they may use
- An Ebook
- Your most recent article or articles
- Thought-provoking articles you come across while browsing the web
- “Cheat Sheets” to reference for any category of knowledge
- YouTube videos of others in the same industry
- Coupons of discounts for your product and service
- A round-up of some helpful individuals who can help with business operations
- Information about your products
- Information about your services
Here’s a template I use to keep track of interesting articles, ideas, and notes I want to share!
Feel free to use this template to start gathering resources and ideas to send to your clients and customers. It’s a template in Notion, a sleek note-taking and database app.
The Notion template is easy to use and you can quickly save a link into the template from any webpage you’re on.
To quickly get your ideas into Notion, read my article to learn how to set up a quick add button up Notion on the iPhone.
If you’re on your computer, download the Google Chrome Notion extension.