As an entrepreneur, one of the most important things you need to do is build a relationship with your customers and clients. They need to trust you and your product or service. Communicating on a regular basis helps you stay top of mind.
A simple way to do this is through sending an email regularly with relevant and helpful content for their business. I’ve included a list of ideas to help you get started.
To save all the content I find, I use a content curation template in Notion. You can save articles, videos, and social media posts to share with others.
In this article:
Content ideas you can send to your list
Here are some ideas you can send to your email list.
- Details about your process (behind-the-scenes)
- Quick video tips about their interests and how you can help
- Helpful articles discussing issues they may be having in business
- Advice based on your expertise and experience
- Templates they can use, created in Google Docs, Excel, or any other app they may use
- An Ebook
- Your most recent article or articles
- Thought-provoking articles you come across while browsing the web
- “Cheat Sheets” to reference for any category of knowledge
- YouTube videos of others in the same industry
- Coupons of discounts for your product and service
- A round-up of some helpful individuals who can help with business operations
- Information about your products
- Information about your services
- Instagram or Twitter posts you think are interesting
If you’re looking for more content ideas, check out my list of 90 content types you can create.
Notion Template to Curate Content
Here’s a Notion template I use to curate content like interesting articles, ideas, and notes I want to share!
Get the Content Curation Template
Feel free to use this template to start gathering resources and ideas to send to your clients and customers. It’s a template in Notion, a sleek note-taking and database app.
If you need a bigger list of content ideas to send your customers, check out my list of 90+ content types.
The Notion template is easy to use and you can quickly save a link into the template from any webpage you’re on.
How to use the Notion content curation template
The best way to save articles while browsing is to download the Notion Web Clipper Google Chrome extension.
To save an article with the extension:
- Click the Notion button
- Choose the database where you want to save the article
- Choose Save Page.
The web clipper automatically scans the article and adds the text from the article into your Notion database!
To quickly get your ideas into Notion via iPhone, read my article to learn how to set up a quick add button for Notion on the iPhone.